It’s been such a tremendous gift that I wanted to begin to offer it people that desire to know more and identify :
- what is the Enneagram
- how do i find out what my number is outside of a test
- what does the Gospel have to do with the Enneagram
- now that I know my number, how does it begin to be a part of my formation and understanding
- i’d really love to have someone personally walk beside me in the process without breaking the bank.
If this is you, I’d be honored to be your coach! I’ve designed a 9 session package that will start with a 2 hour typing session. We’ll just chat and begin to use the narrative model to get you closer to understanding.
During this introductory period, I’ll be reducing the package fee by 50%, so make sure you jump on board quickly.
Prices for this 1:1 coaching will go back up once we’ve reached our capacity this spring.
Introductory 1:1 Narrative Coaching Package – $500
What you’ll get :
- 1:1 time with an Enneagram informed coach that has studied under Master Teacher, Suzanne Stabile and Rev. Joseph Stabile with Life in the Trinity Ministry, as well as Peter O’Hanrahan, a leading Enneagram teacher and trainer worldwide with The Enneagram at Work
- A coach that continues to study and learn from the best teachers of this sacred tool weekly.
- personal Zoom sessions
- personalized workbook and resources designed for you and your number
- lots of laughter and moments of clarity.
Here’s a little tidbit from my peers and others I’ve been honored to help:
“Dedra’s comprehensive knowledge and ability to walk with me through understanding the Enneagram and helping me personally apply it to my life has helped me tremendously over the past year. She was able to help me identify my number and help me understand how I operate in my number in a way I haven’t seen before. I have become more self-aware of habitual patterns, how I handle stress, what I look like when I’m healthy and not so healthy, and how to engage practical steps towards transformation. Dedra’s wisdom, kindness, humor and grace make her an outstanding person to walk the Enneagram journey with.” – Kathryn Davis, LPC
“I had the privilege of walking through the LTM 2019 Enneagram Cohort with Dedra . Being a part of her journey with the Enneagram was such a privilege. Dedra is delightful and will be an encouraging guide as you begin your journey with the Enneagram. She’s kind, smart and capable. You’re in great hands!” – Melody Burroughs Reid LPC, MACC, NCC – Carolina Counseling Partners
“It is an honor to recommend Dedra Herod as a Spiritual Formation/Enneagram Coach. Dedra has done a tremendous amount of work on her own growth and has been a dedicated student of the Enneagram for years. Couple these things with her deep well of compassion, and you can’t lose having Dedra as your coach.” – Rev. Carrie Leader, Director of Operations, Houston: reVision