It has not been a Biggest Loser week in the weight loss/poundage category.. but it's true. I am officially thinner today and more fit than I have been in 11 years. really. no lie. it's amazing. So I won't be disappointed by the scale cause the inches are melting.. :0)
on some new goals:
- Work out at least 6 times a week – up from 4 (elliptical, bike, treadmill) –
Just completed Week 5 of Couch to 5k, ran 20 minutes straight without walking at 4.5/4.7 mph, elliptical for 3 miles and walked 4 miles yesterday. I start week 6 today.
- Weight Watchers online. it rocks. really. The numbers motivate me and I love keeping track of what is going in my mouth. I am making decisions based on what is good for me over all.
- Still no more soda, but cutting back on coffee portions this next week. Going to keep it down to 1 cup a day. Then start drinking water alot earlier in the day. Loving the crystal lite/store brand drink powders. It makes it easier.
- Little to no carbs for a bit. I had my first real portion of bread yesterday with my low fat black bean soup from Panera. I am paying for it today. It was whole wheat/grain, but still. I think I am extra bloated at the moment!!! 🙂
- Add some real life fruit to my diet.. one piece a day.
I've just completed week 7, I have lost a total of 15.5
pounds.. it equals 6.36% of my weight. I've lost a total of 8 inches as well. So, I am easily pleased with just the 1 lb weight loss this week. I still have a long way to go.. but I will take the slow and steady.
What have you found that kicks your work outs up a notch? What do you eat before you work out that gives you energy? And please share that you are also achy (in a good) way the morning after a big work out.. tell me I am not alone! 🙂