Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.” Psalm 51:10-12
With the first official day of Spring this week, I’ve been thinking a lot about shedding off the heaviness of winter and detoxing from things that hold me back from more intimacy with God. In my body, heart and my mind.. heard a really great weekend lesson from Beth Moore in Boone, NC on this exact subject.
This year I have committed to walking through my conference season (I’m blessed to be the Director of Events for Christian Leadership Alliance and my event is 4 weeks away… ) completely opposite to how I have these past 4 years. I generally work like a maniac from sun up to sun down with absolutely no self care, proper nutrition and rest.
And I believe, like my friend Candance says.. “We must make the time to feast on Jesus.”
So.. I’m joining my friend Candace and Arabah who will be hosting a private place on Facebook where we can walk through this Spring cleanse together. I promise that you will find accountability, daily verses being shared and a safe place to share your prayer needs as well as what God is teaching you during this week of fasting yet feasting. It’s like no other community I have ever been a part of.
What if we intentionally spent 5 days together fasting yet feasting on the precious name of Jesus right after Easter Sunday? What if we denied our physical bodies of our normal diets and instead feasted on what truly fills us to overflowing? What if we spent 5 days together feasting on the Word made flesh so that our own flesh, own minds and own soul can die so that we might gain?
Are you in? I AM BEYOND EXCITED!
I’ve been on this self care journey for almost three months (and I will be sharing more in the next few weeks..) but I hope that you can see the difference (blurry picks but so much joy! )-> -> ->
Wanna jump in with me? Once you’ve purchased your cleanse kit OR if you need help ordering, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com and I will be happy to help and then get you added to our group!
**This is a closed facebook group that will only be for current members of our team Love, Mercy & Oils or the Oily Sisterhood.
How to Order the Cleanse
There are several ways you can get started with this cleanse.
1. Purchase the cleanse at retail cost without becoming a wholesale member. The cleanse, at retail cost, is $164.14.
2. OR, you can join as a wholesale member AND get the cleanse at the wholesale price for $161.25 AND when you join as a wholesale member with the cleanse I will GIFT YOU $25 back to cover your shipping & tax! So, that ends up being CHEAPER than the retail cost! (To get the membership AND the cleanse for $161, you need to join as a wholesale member by purchasing the BASIC KIT for $45 and then add on the cleanse to your order as well!)
Your membership will also include entrance to a closed, private facebook group led by Dr. Edie Wadsworth who does continuing education on wellness and all the essential oils and supplements. You will love learning about healthy living from a doctor’s perspective.
- Go to YoungLiving.com
- Click “become a new member” on the top right of screen.
- Choose wholesale/distributor, NOT retail.
- Put MY number in both boxes so that you end up with our group: 1745899
- Put the “basic kit” in your cart.
- Add the “5-Day Nutritive Cleanse” to cart by searching for this product in the search bar.
- Check out with form of payment.
- Send me a message so I know you want to join our group!
Fasting Yet Feasting
“Let us be found faithful to feast on Jesus. Sometimes this means we fast from the world for a season. As we set aside this week leading up to Easter, let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross” – Candace
Can NOT wait to see what God does! 🙂