I should have planned better.. but who knew that we would have only a few weeks to plan as we prepared to host a state-wide teacher workshop?
I promise that I haven’t stopped giving or participating.. here are a few things to catch you up on the 30 Day Giving Challenge:
- secret surprise to brighten up a friend’s day
- donation to the Asbury Thrift Store
- lots of books found a new home at the Madison Public Library
- support to His Hands Mission International
- continued support to The Mercy House Kenya
- gently loved shoes went to Soles4Souls
- some more surprise love to a great kid
- random kindness to people behind me in line at Starbucks
- gave away Secret Church tickets to a great family
There are hundreds of ways to give of your time. Go over and above what you need to do at work. Open your home to tons of teenagers that just want to hang. Walk across the street to check on a neighbor. Praying that this way of life.. this daily, intentional and conscientious way of sacrificially giving stays and never leaves.
How has giving changed your perspective this month?