I apologize for being so stinkin late on this post… no excuses.. just covered up with HUGE.. huge.. work events and then left on Friday to go hear HIS Word through Beth Moore in Woodstock, GA. It was good.. I was not good yesterday.. but have LEARNED that lesson…
Check in on some new goals:
- Work out at least 6 times a week – up from 4 (elliptical, bike, treadmill) – Just completed Week 7 of Couch to 5k, ran 28 minutes straight without
walking at 4.5/4.7 mph four times this week, walked more than ran a 5k last weekend.. and in spite of the really hectic week last week.. I got my running in … 🙂
- Weight Watchers online. Good old faithful and dependable and easy WW online…. holding fast…
- Still no more soda, but cut back on caffeine. Going to keep it down to 1 cup a day. I love water and crystal lite and now SPARK… by Advocare… 🙂
- Little to no carbs for a bit.
- Added alot of fruits and vegetables to my diet! I did it and am still doing it. I started a 24 day cleanse/trim challenge with Advocare’s awesome products.. thanks to my cousin Sarah Allen. She rocks if you want to join me. I’m on day 10 and it’s been pretty easy.. until yesterday.. and that is for the next post… 🙂
I’ve just completed week 9, I have lost a total of 20 pounds.. it equals 9.05% of my weight. I’ve lost a total of 14 inches as well. (Thank you Sarah Allen and Advocare… booyah!) Still keeping in line with the weight loss and working out goals… trying to stay focused and not loose site of the prize! Being
healthy and around for my family! 🙂 Hopefully I can make up for the travesty of yesterday… MORE NEXT friday.. 🙂
I was blessed to be able to meet my weight loss accountability partner this weekend. We try to talk to each other every day… via text, or twitter or whatev. She rocks and lives WAY to far away… please meet Jillian jr… my friend Becky Jo…. it was awesome to sit next to her and get our praise on with Travis and hear from Him through Ms. Beth. Just awesome.
What keeps you pushing through? I am bound and determined to let Him get all the glory for all He has done in this area of my life. He’s done the pushing and trimming… but it’s good to have friends on the journey with you. 🙂