It was a really great week again.. in the health and fitness area. Could of used some more duct tape for my mouth this week.. as it was an odd week of emotional outbursts. I’m just saying… this girl could not be more grateful for the Word made flesh to save my scrawny butt.. cause I wasn’t very nice yesterday. Ho hum. BUT… grace and mercy are new every day and yes, Jesus loves me.
Check in on some new goals:
- Work out at least 6 times a week – up from 4 (elliptical, bike, treadmill) – Just completed Week 6 of Couch to 5k, ran 25 minutes straight without
walking at 4.5/4.7 mph four times this week, Did P90x stretch one day and took today off as well as tomorrow. I am attempting my first running 5k on Sunday. Pray for me from 1:30 – 3:30 please.. 🙂
- Weight Watchers online. Good old faithful and dependable and easy WW online…. holding fast…
- Still no more soda, but cut back on caffeine. Going to keep it down to 1 cup a day. I love water and crystal lite and now SPARK… by Advocare… 🙂
- Little to no carbs for a bit.
- Add some real life fruit to my diet.. one piece a day. I did it and am still doing it. I started a 24 day cleanse/trim challenge with Advocare’s awesome products.. thanks to my cousin Sarah Allen. She rocks if you want to join me. I’m on day one and it’s been an easy one. 🙂
I’ve just completed week 8, I have lost a total of 18 pounds.. it equals 8.14% of my weight. I’ve lost a total of 8 inches as well. Still keeping in line with the weigh loss and working out goals… trying to stay focused and not loose site of the prize! Being healthy and around for my family! 🙂
How about a before and now picture for you??
This is my friend, Robin Dance and myself before Harry at Blissdom in February.. 🙁 Isn’t she just splendid… aren’t my rolls just motivating? 🙂
This is me.. in the back yard just a second ago.. trying to give you the same pose.. getting there friends.. oh, and Ginger is behind me.. 🙂
What encourages you to keep going? What keeps you focused on His will for you? Not your own? Send me some wisdom!! 🙂