It’s Holy Week and I’m staying close to Him and fasting from social media.. even my blog.. but I had to jump on here to keep my commitment to you sweet girls and Losing It.. and to scream. In a good way.
Here’s a snap shot…
Check in on the goals:
- Work out at least 4 times a week (elliptical, bike, treadmill) – Just completed Week 4 of Couch to 5k, 2 miles on the elliptical and walked the dogs yesterday on the green way.
- Weight Watchers online. I’m keeping track really well. It is really working.. I can tell when I over eat now. I am so stinking grateful!!!!
- No more soda. I LOVE CRYSTAL LITE!
- Slowly start cutting back on sweets/carbs. Yep…another week day of a pasta serving sent me over board with 7 turkey meatballs… I was HUNGRY and they were good… I had 4 of them while cooking them..
- Drink 1 gallon of water a day.
I’ve just completed week 6, I have lost a total of 14.5 pounds.. it equals 6.14% of my weight and I hit the milestone!!!!!!! I discovered this week when I took a day off running that the 2 miles on the elliptical felt like I hadn’t worked out at all. I imagine my body is beginning to need me to kick it up a notch. This week will be key. The 5k trainer has me running 5 and walking 3 alternatively. I just might die.
What is on your Easter menu this weekend? I have successfully stayed away from all chocolate.. but I think there might be something sweet in my future! Share your menu!!