It's been a week of 24/7 (almost) work with some major deadlines… so I will keep this short. 🙂
I'm still letting God work on my heart and
mind in regards to eating. I am FORCING myself to think about eating
before I eat. To only eat when I am hungry and to choose wisely. IT's working…
I've still worked out at the end of
the day this week and IT IS WORKING BIG TIME. I have done Couch to 5K three days
this week and hit the elliptical for 2 miles on Tuesday.. still have the weekend to get through.. but! It's working! Even in the midst of this insane week.. I have only missed my work out once..( I was helping to write a grant.. and missed my window..but it was worth it.)
on the goals:
- Work out at least 4 times a week (elliptical, bike, treadmill) –
Couchto5K (x3) and elliptical (x2)
- Weight Watchers online. Starting to really grove with keeping track..
- No more soda.
- Slowly start cutting back on sweets/carbs. Yep… but I did account for a glorious trip to 5guys this week with our team…
- End of week 2 on the iPhone app Couch to 5K.
- Drink 1 gallon of water a day. 🙂 wooty woot. I LOVE CRYSTAL LITE!!!
I've just completed week 4, I have lost a total of 9.5
pounds.. it equals 3.86% of my weight almost the 10 pound milestone….
and I am grateful!
Have you struggled with anything this week? Fill me in on how you still maintain workouts and eating right in the midst of crazy weeks…